Sponsor a Rhino
Name or Adopt a Rhino
Lewa’s Rhino Conservation Programme has been extremely successful and the Conservancy is now home to flourishing populations of both white and black rhinos. However, protecting and nurturing our wildlife all costs money. We currently have a population of 66 black rhinos and 62 white rhinos, and the cost of protecting and nurturing these rhino are extremely high and constitute over 50% of our annual budget. You can support the important research, conservation and protection of Lewa’s flagship species by “naming” or “adopting” a rhino and receiving regular updates on the animal’s progress.
NAME A RHINO – with a gift of $15,000 you will:
- Have the privilege of naming a rhino and or calf (preferably with the same first letter as the mother’s name. This helps us keep track of the genetic lines)
- Receive a certificate of naming
- Receive regular photos and updates and be able to liaise with Lewa offices at any time on any questions you may have on the progress of your named rhino or calf.
ADOPT A RHINO – with a gift of $2,500 you can symbolically “adopt” a rhino and receive:
- A certificate of adoption
- Receive photos and updates twice a year and be able to liaise with Lewa offices at any time on any questions you may have on the progress of your adopted rhino or calf.
For more information on ways to give please contact firstname.lastname@example.org